1. Which of the following statements relating to sensory processes is INCORRECT?
2. Which of the following do we know to be true when considering the speed and spatial precision of visible light?
3. We know that when light hits a solid object, it can either be reflected or absorbed. Which of the following is also true?
4. The type of cone cells found in the retinas of primates provides them with which type of colour vision?
5. Select the INCORRECT statement about colour vision from those given below:
6. How are light and sound different in the types of information they provide to us?
7. Which of the following statements is true of sound?
8. Which of these is NOT a feature of taste?
9. Which of the five primary senses do humans depend on the least because it is much less developed compared to other senses?
10. One of statements given below about transduction is INCORRECT. But which one?
11. Which is an actual feature of the retina?
12. What are the two streams of visual information in the cortex and how do they differ?
13.Which of the following is true in relation to moving the eye to many locations?
14. Stereopsis is the term that refers to which sensory ability?
15. The “sh” in “push” is an example of which type of speech sound?
16. Which of the human sensory organs has the largest array of receptor types available to respond to sensory information?
17. A person who has consumed too much alcohol, becomes motion sick, or feels dizzy, is showing obvious impairments of which sensory system?
18. Research based on which human impairment has demonstrated that the ability to identify faces is uniquely located in the brain?
19. The auditory sensation associated with sound waves is a psychological attribute associated with our perception of _________.
20. Which of the following statements about somatosenses is NOT the case?