For instructors who feel they spend too much time formulating and producing material for classes and exams and not enough time teaching, Psychology's password-protected Instructors' Area is a boon.
What can this website offer you, the instructor?
The following resources can either be accessed online, or you can request a copy of all the complete resources library in Blackboard and Web CT course cartridges
- Use the menu above to access a large testbank of Multiple Choice questions, designed for use either in informal class tests or in more formal exams. The smaller number of practice multiple-choice questions in the Student's Area complements, rather than overlaps with, the content of the instructor's testbank.
- The Fill in the Blanks and Essay Questions provided in the Students' Area can also be covered as part of a class exercise.
- You can also use the menu above to access ALL of the figures and tables from the book, available in PowerPoint format: simple to download and use as required in your own lecture presentations.
- The menu also provides access to further lecture assistance in the form of lecture slides by chapter, containing all content in bullet-point format plus figures and tables. This adaptable lecture-by-lecture guide will give you the perfect platform from which to put together lectures.
- We provide chapters in electronic form, allowing you to search easily for specific terms and themes in the book.
- Drop-down contents lists allow you to switch from short lists to extremely detailed ones within seconds. Further reading suggestions and other in-text features can also be accessed from here within a click or two.
- Our main online glossary enables you to find definitions of all the key terms in the textbook at a glance.