1. Which of the following is true of emotion?
2. Which one of the following statements about behaviour and emotion do we know to be FALSE?
3. Highlight the correct statement regarding implicit psychological theories:
4. Read the following scenario: Your face is red during an angry conversation with your mother in which she criticized your new partner. Which of the following aspects of emotion are involved in this scenario?
5. Identify the INCORRECT statement from those given below, which relate to Hull and Skinner’s three main approaches when tackling emotion:
6. Schacter and Singer’s theory of emotion differs from the theories of James-Lange and Cannon-Bard. How does it differ?
7. Identify the correct statement from the below:
8. Which of the following statements regarding Schachter is FALSE?
9. The role of cognitive appraisal in emotion considers which dimension(s) to be most important for evaluating a situation?
10. Identify the INCORRECT statement about cognition and emotion from those given below:
11. The facial feedback hypothesis suggests which of the following possibilities?
12. Gender differences in emotion are most attributable to which factors:
13. The five fundamental emotions include:
14. Which of the following is true of the five fundamental discrete emotions?
15. According to recent theories of emotional development, most emotions have appeared by the age of:
16. Select the FALSE assertion about emotional intelligence from those given below:
17. If a person has the ability to interpret emotions, express emotions, use emotional information, deal with other’s emotions and regulate their emotions, then this person would be expected to have:
18. Although it is believed that emotions can never be abnormal, which expressions of emotion reflect some degree of emotional malfunction?
19. Research by James Pennebaker has demonstrated that the health benefits of expressive writing may be most improved by:
20. The following four statements refer to some recent theories of anxiety. But which of these is FALSE?