1. Which of the following statements is correct in relation to acquisition?
2. The status of the investigator, the type of the crime, the age of the witness and the type of questioning represent variables related to which topic of study by forensic psychologists?
3. Research examining witness memory has shown that after watching a traffic accident, if the car was described as “smashed,” then the witness was more likely to say that she had seen broken glass. This type of research has informed us about the influence of _____________.
4. An issue that is broader than the strength of the evidence concerns its validity when applied to the real world. Bearing that in mind, which of the following would be relevant questions to ask?
5. All of the following refer to ways that police officers try to enhance memory retrieval in eye witnesses except for _____________.
6. Highlight the TWO correct answers from the following which relate to why people make false confessions.
7. The desire for notoriety, guilt feelings and the desire to protect someone else describe the psychology contributing to which forensic outcome?
8. Which of the following are true with respect to police interrogation?
9. Which TWO of the following general statements about interrogation would we say are true?
10. Which of the following is true when it comes to coerced internalization?
11. The following qualities make a good liar except for __________.
12. Which of the following statements about offender profiling is FALSE?
13. Which of the following are included in Farrington’s list of predictive factors?
14. Aggression and violent conduct can be best predicted by:
15. The second stage in the development of violent behaviour includes __________.
16. Which THREE of the following statements are correct with regard to anger and moral reasoning?
17. Research evidence suggests that violent people show deficits in which type of social information processing?
18. The qualities of successful rehabilitation programs to treat offenders include ____________.
19. Which extensive, longitudinal research effort involving hundreds of families concluded that we need prevention strategies to reduce child and adolescent antisocial behavior?
20. As the evidence accumulates, a broad consensus has been reached regarding the characteristics of treatments that impact on offending. But which of the following is actually one of those characteristics?