3. Which biological processes influence personality?
- Eysenck’s inhibition theory and extraversion–introversion
- Eysenck and Eysenck’s redevelopment of inhibition theory to formulate arousal theory.
- A nxiety and performance: potential mechanisms.
- Sensation seeking, its different aspects and its possible biological underpinnings.
- Recent work in behavioural genetics has examined the contribution of genetic and environmental factors to human behaviour.
- Twin and adoption studies of personality and its heritability: environmental versus genetic influences